AUTO RO-RO FACILITY
- Tradepoint Atlantic recently developed a fully functional 101 acre lot for Pasha Automotive Services and their roll-on / roll-off operation of imported automobile. Pasha Automotive Services is a subsidiary of The Pasha Group, a global logistics and transportation company.
- This new facility is uniquely positioned in the Port of Baltimore’s well established auto/ ro-ro industry and is connected to rail service provided by both CSX and Norfolk Southern. Additional storage capacity plans range from 150-200 acres.
MARINE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECTS
Overall site improvements to service our marine clientele:
- Newly paved roads
- Finger pier strengthening – crane removal and concrete overlay
- High water platform & transition bridge
- High mast lighting
- Truck scale and scale house
- 10 acre paved bulk storage pad
- 200,000 square foot transit shed
Future Container Terminal
Sample renderings of our proposed plans for the vehicle and container terminal on the east side of Coke Point